Sunday, December 2, 2007

At last! result keluar!

emm.... so, after long awaited 1st semester, it came to an end with happy ending and regret ending for me.....

so what is the happy ending 1st sem? I did it pretty well, even though all the result are not out yet, but i can definitely say that i'm in the top listed student to get the dean's list (or in my college called COPA award)(COPA stands for college outstanding performance award). But the only problem is these phrase

"for HND student, almost 60% of the student who get the award are HND student"

does it means that this course is easy? NO! definitely not! it is because Malaysians are too good at our computer knowledge, that's why!

also! it does means that to many people from my course is going to bang the hotel(which the COPA event held at, but rumors said it will conduct at a hotel, but i don't know where it is) with a lot of HND student inside it.

The actual thought would be "He's/She's got the award, i think she's/he's got pottential"
but NO!!!! the thought for HND student is this
"He's/She's got the award, I wonder if she's/he's got pottential next time?"

anyway, many student also fail their programming exam, I'm not shock, because programming is such a hard subject and we still need to memorize all the coding language... but for me, I can cope with it....

so, the result is only on 4 subject, that is programming, computer system, information technology fundamental, and penghayatan islam... and 3 result is still pending to be display....

I've already calculate it with some possibilities may come apprehend for those 3 subject, let say all the 3 subject i get some like a pass mark..... so total of GPA is still 3 pointer, no joke!
all student can check their result at http://www.kpm.edu.my/

the regret? I'll explain later

that's all folks!

PS: Sedang berminat untuk membaca.... i'm dead serius!